important – please read the FOLLOWING before completing YOUR APPLICATION
We are now accepting campsite reservations (renewals and new) for the 2019 IWK 250 Presented by Steve Lewis. As in the past, all overnight parking during the IWK 250 event week will require an advance reservation, i.e. no drive-ups.
Site Fees: RV – $65, Tent – $25 if ordered by March 31, 2019; RV – $70, Tent – $25 starting April 1, 2019 (HST included)
Reservation Process (One Form Per Site):
- Submit and pay for your order using the form on this page.
- You will receive two emails immediately, 1) receipt for payment, and 2) copy of your application.
- The deadline for renewals is March 31, 2019; after that new reservations will be processed as they have been received and based on availability for the type of RV.
- Once your order has been processed by our office you will receive a confirmation email with your site assignment.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Sites canceled on or before May 31, 2019, will receive a 60% refund; sites canceled between June 1, 2019, and June 15, 2019, will receive a 50% refund; no refunds after June 15, 2019.
* The Overflow section rules are the same as the Family areas except that there are absolutely no campfires allowed.
Inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office is not staffed until mid-May so please do not try to reach us by phone until after that time, in the meantime – email correspondence only. Please allow at least 30 days after placing an order before making a status inquiry.
site map and campsite SECTION layouts
Please note these maps are for reference only and subject to change without notice.
iwk 250 campsite reservation form | EVENT DATE: july 17 – 20, 2019
ALL OVERNIGHT PARKING FROM JULY 14 TO JULY 21 REQUIRES A CAMPING PERMIT – NO DRIVE UPS – ALL CAMPSITES MUST BE RESERVED IN ADVANCE BY USING THE FORM BELOW
Please complete this form including payment information then click submit and wait for confirmation. Once processed you will see a screen thanking you for your application and advising a receipt for payment will be sent by email. If you do not see the thank-you screen please review the form for errors – they will be indicated by the appropriate field; fix the error/s and resubmit. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
ONE FORM IS REQUIRED FOR EACH SITE