Working journalists in the following categories are welcome to apply for media credentials to cover events at Riverside International Speedway (RIS).
- Broadcast (TV and radio)
- Freelance/ Photographer (must be on assignment)
All applicants must be over the age of 18. Media qualifications will be determined by RIS staff.
Tips for getting your credentials processed quickly and efficiently:
- Print, complete, and submit our Media Credential Application
- Be sure to include your business card (first-time submissions)
- If freelance and/or photographer please be sure to include assignment editor contact information
- Print and Online only/ First-Time Submissions – It is helpful to provide two or three recent examples of your work
Please allow at least one week for the credential application to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email; in the event you do not receive an email please follow up at email@example.com (subject ‘MEDIA CREDENTIAL’) at least 48 hours prior to the event.
Media Credentials should be picked up at the pit gate on race day. You will be required to sign a waiver. Your credential will provide access to the pit and grandstand area. Interview requests can be handled in advance – please call 902.444.0703.
To be added to our News Release distribution list please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject ‘MEDIA REQUEST’).