A permit is required for overnight parking at Riverside International Speedway over the IWK 250 Weekend. Renewal notices will be mailed to 2016 lot holders early in 2017. Once the renewals are filled, remaining spots will be available.
- Riverside management will not be responsible for any RVs parked on site.
- All RVs are parked at your own risk.
- Only one RV per site is permitted.
- One extra tent per site will be permitted.
- RVs must be parked parallel to the lines when provided.
- Trailer hitches must point to fire lane with no exceptions; you will be asked to move if you don’t comply.
- We do not provide any serviced sites.
- Portable toilets will be located throughout the area.
- There is a “Tent Only” area (see “Tents” on map)
- Overnight security is provided Friday and Saturday night.
- Garbage bins will be located on site and we ask that you please clean up your site when you leave.
- A water truck and sewage disposal truck will be onsite on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The fee is $25.00 for either service.
- Campfires will be permitted subject to weather conditions and Department of Natural Resources’ approval. Our campground permit requires that all fires be in an enclosed area. If you have a fire pit we recommend you bring it; bonfires are not permitted. All campfires need to be safe; security personnel have the authority to decide if a fire is safe and to extinguish any fire deemed unsafe.
- All motorized vehicles must be parked by midnight (motorcycles, golf carts, etc.)
- Nova Scotia has a helmet law and they must be worn at all times.
- For 911 emergencies the track civic address is 101 Beaver Mountain Road, Antigonish County.
- The RCMP regularly patrol the camping area through the weekend.
- Open liquor is not allowed outside your campsite; RCMP officers will issue tickets for violations.
- Different quiet times apply to Adult and Family sections.
CAMPING RULES WILL STRICTLY BE ENFORCED AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Anyone who chooses not to follow the rules will be asked to leave the property.
Questions about camping at the IWK 250 should be directed to email@example.com.
Enjoy the weekend and please respect the other campers around you.